Brandis Industries are able to offer the following services, due to our highly skilled personnel, who are complemented by a range of state of the art test equipment.
This equipment is used to ensure accurate, effective and timely commissioning and maintenance of electrical power systems, together with provision of accurate and professional test reporting, for all works undertaken.
HV Electrical Field Services
Field services provided include all aspects of testing and commissioning, including equipment used for:
- Automated and Manual single and three phase secondary injection, with GPS time synchronizing capability
- Primary Current Injection (up to 800A AC)
- Primary Voltage Injection (HV Withstand up to 120kV AC)
- HV/LV Circuit Breakers
- Current Transformers
- Voltage Transformers
- Power Transformers
- HV Cables
- Insulation Quality Assessment(Tan δ)
- Thermographic imaging
- Earth Grid Performance Testing
Electrical Engineering Services:
Engineering services provided include:
- Project management of small and medium size projects
- HV and LV electrical protection system design verification and high level power protection system review of new and existing systems
- Condition assessment of plant that has been in service for a long period of time, to determine future service life and recommended maintenance plans.